6 Engraved Wedding Gift Ideas for 2017
Of course, the happy couple may have their wedding bands engraved or even champagne glasses, but what about memorable gifts for the couple or bridesmaids and groomsmen? Here are a few ideas that will last a lifetime.
- If one or both enjoy a good cigar, a humidor is a classy and practical way to commemorate the occasion. It will bring back wonderful memories, every time there’s occasion to sit back and relax. With a unique message, one special day can turn into many.
- A fine watch is a daily reminder of a wonderful occasion, which pulls together a great outfit and, of course, it keeps the time. It’s a gift that has so many benefits.
- A keepsake box is a memorable gift in so many ways and, it can be a less expensive way to keep the memories long into the future, literally. Wedding guests can contribute their own memories to the box and it can be engraved with a beautiful words for a beautiful event.
- Another way to keep memories is in a wine box with letters. With this one, the two lovers write and read commitments and reasons for love on letters. The box, with a special message engraved on it, is sealed up, tight. Then on an anniversary or for another occasion, the two open the box, the letters are read and the bottle enjoyed.
- If a wine gift is perfect for the couple, a wine kit is a fun way to go. A wooden box with an opener, a bottle, and other accessories can be used again and again, to keep the good times flowing.
- If the gift recipients like to spend time cooking, an engraved, wooden cutting board is a simple and useful way to keep the special day in the hearts and bellies for years to come.
There are so many great ways to make one day last forever, it’s hard to choose, but hopefully these give you some inspiration for the wedding season on the horizon.